Redefining manhood to empower young, responsible leaders.
Shift & Rise is our newest educational program. Shift & Rise’s mission is to provide an enriching experience that will contribute to the personal and social development of young men.
Shift & Rise Core Foci:
- To identify and understand how “DESTRUCTIVE MANHOOD” limits young men’s educational and social mobility.
- To Identify and strengthen “EMPATHIC MANHOOD” among participants.
Empathic Manhood Defined:
Empathic Manhood is the process by which young men embrace and adopt their community’s positive manhood practices. These practices include a strong work ethic, high academic aspirations, respect for self, respect for women, sense of personal responsibility, peaceful conflict resolution skills, and the ability to empathize and respect the experiences and struggles of others.
Shift & Rise Objectives:
- By the end of the program participants will have a better understanding of their past and hone a practical guide to create a brighter future.
- By the end of the program participants will have identified a variety of paths to success.
- By the end of the program each participant will have a clear understanding of how to refine their manhood to improve their lives and have a positive impact on their families, peers, and community.
- By the end of the program participants will have developed a blueprint for personal and community empowerment.
For information, please contact our office at: (888) 354-4747, or feel free to contact us here.